Holidays Japan #2 - Tohoshinki TONE Tour Yokohama Day 1

The day of the concert finally came. January 18 th , was the day I watched my idol’s concert. I brought two towels (Bigeast Towel and YunJ...

The day of the concert finally came. January 18th, was the day I watched my idol’s concert. I brought two towels (Bigeast Towel and YunJae Towel) and a Yunho’s fan (uchiwa) made by the three of us.


Around 12 pm, we went to Yokohama Arena and by the time we arrived, lots of people were already there. Maybe 800 people?? But then few hours later, the arena was really full of fans!

 



I quickly lined up to buy the goodies because I didn’t want to be left out. Two hours waiting in the line, I managed to buy the bag and t-shirt while Tomochan bought almost all the goodies (augh!). I forgot but maybe around 4 pm some of the goods were sold out… like truck, mini bag, bolpoint etc etc...

I looked around and saw Magenta truck parked not too far from the venue. It was really cool! The truck with Yunho’s face…. Changmin’s face… I caressed it, imagining that it was them! (haha)

 

(hehehe) OH! I also saw Kachikajya's and Stand by Changmin's banner there. FYI, Kachikajya is Yunho’s Japanese Fanclub and Stand by Changmin is Changmin’s Japanese Fanclub.. those two were unofficial fanclub (official fanclub for Tohoshinki in Japan is Bigeast) but those two were quite big and famous…
After that we went in to the venue, waiting for another two hours to the time of the concert start. During that time I ate a sushi rolls, made by me with the help of Tomochan.

And there was a very big banner of Yunho and Changmin. Lots of fans took pictures of it. I really tried to take it too but it was so hard and I was standing quite far from it besides… they were cluster around it.. until the staff said ‘Don’t stand around please…’ it was really crowded!


Around six pm the venue opened. We looked around for our seats. It wasn’t the best seat but it was okay. I still could see them from my seat.


 
 (sorry the picture was blurred, I was moving around)

Then after the venue was filled by the fans, exactly at 18:30 the concert started. At first, the screen displayed TONE’s logo and then sound was heard. Two people came to the stage. Yunho and Changmin… they began to sing B.U.T. 

The dance was cool. Their movements were really sexy with that white dress they wore… looked like princes!

When the MC section came, they talked about how excited they were to the concert and welcomed us. They were really funny especially Changmin… he talked a lot! And his sarcasm was what I had been waiting for! (haha)

Then.. came Mirotic. They danced it, they sang it… Mirotic… you know, Mirotic was the reason why I became TVXQ’s fan. I really love that song and it was printed in my heart, mind, and soul that Mirotic was the song which were dance and sang by the five (Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu). But what I saw was really broke my heart. I didn’t see Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun danced it along with Yunho and Changmin… instead, I only saw Yunho and Changmin… sure, they were amazing although just the two of them but I’m an OT5 so I kind of hoping the five but oh well… I should have accepted it for now…

You know…. Yunho’s solo, Honey Funny Bunny, was the talk of the concert! It was really freaking sexy! What with the way he moved his hips… the way he opened his legs, formed a M and thrust it to us… damn! I thought I was pregnant. His thrust was really powerful!

Anyway, in the second MC section… Yunho and Changmin did a little fan service. Yunho asked Changmin to sit on his lap and Changmin did that, but only for a few second before he started to complain… Yunho was laughing… 

They said thank you to Bigeast, who stay with them.. and for coming to the concert. Yunho and Changmin really appreciated us (fans) a lot! And I love them for that.
The concert last for two hours and fifty minutes. I really enjoyed it a lot!

You know, I really want to record the concert but the staffs kept walking around, looking at us. I didn’t want to get caught so I didn’t record it, just took a few picture here and there (when they weren’t looking). Beside, before we entered the venue, they had given us the concert’s rules. Tomochan also said that in Japan, recording a concert is forbidden.
After the concert ended, I met new friends! Thanks to Tomochan who introduced us. We chat about our feeling about the concert and they kept saying they were pregnant because of Yunho’s solo. They said ninshin shitayo!' which mean 'I'm pregnant' (rofl) they were really cute! ><

Anyway, we got free tape, there were three colours and I got silver tape. Yunho wrote "Everyone~ thank you for enjoying (the concert)~" while Changmin wrote "Let's spend the future together with a sense of happiness!".  


You know, as soon as I arrived at home, my body was very weary, stiff. I felt like I didn’t want to do anything but rest. So I quickly excused myself and went to bed without taking a bath (haha)

next: second day concert...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images