How To Go To 85st Cafe

Hi dear, I went to Seoul last week. One of my itineraries are going to 85st Coffee.  85st Cafe is Yunho's friend's cafe, w...

Hi dear,


I went to Seoul last week. One of my itineraries are going to 85st Coffee. 
85st Cafe is Yunho's friend's cafe, where Yunho sometimes always hangout there (even sometimes he decides to be a barista!)
I thought it was pretty easy to find the cafe, but turn out it was hard as the cafe isn't on google maps! 
It took 1 hour to find the cafe. Because of that, I would like to share how to go to 85st cafe.



The 85st cafe is located in Nonhyeon. If you are using train, go to Nonhyeon station and go out from Exit 2. 
I used train from Cheongdam station to Nonhyeon Station. Cheongdam station to Nonhyeon station is on the same Line which is Line 7. So you can go to Nonhyeon using Line 7 head to Gangnam-gu Office Station, and go out in Nonhyeon Station which is 3 stations away from Cheongdam Station (approximately 7 minutes). The train ticket is only 1,350 won using T-Money card (or 1,850 won using single journey card). After you're in Nonhyeon Station, you go out from Exit 2 using the escalator, and then just go walk straight along the main road for about 5 minutes until you see this street board (Gangnam-daero 122 gil). Then you turn left and walk straight for another 5 minutes.

 (Turn left when you see this street sign)
 (keep walk straight)

Keep walking until you should see a kappa store on the left and beer store on the right, you still walk straight (do not turn left/right).
 (Kappa store on the left)

                   

 (Beer store on the right)


Walk straight and follow the road for around 400 meters, then you will see a playground on the left and Nonhyeon Elementary school on the right, you are close.







When you see this building on the right (Nonhyeon Elementary School) then you are on the right street and it's close! You still walk straight. You can see the 85st cafe board which is blue color!
 

Basically, the reference point is the Nonhyeon Elementary school. If you are confused because 85st Cafe isn't registered on google maps, just search for Nonhyeon Elementary School because 85st cafe is located right across the elementary building.


Well, you are arrived!
So this is how the route on google maps.


Inside the cafe, there are many messages left for Yunho. Most of them are Korean and Japanese tho. There is also a big teddy bear sitting on the chair near the window. You can take picture with the teddy!

The cafe is pretty small so can't move around too much.
I basically just order my drink, take a picture here and there, sit for a while then go out.
Oh, I also left a message for Yunho :) I didn't bring any pen so I asked the barista for a pen.
After writting the message, I hang it on the board.

The drink I order is Strawberry Yogurt and it taste good because I like yogurt and strawberry! The drink size is big too for 6,500 won :D
 
I would like to hang out there again and maybe I can see a glance of Yunho there! lol

Anyway, Hope it help you!
Bye

(click the picture for bigger size)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images