3CE Lip Lacquer in Show Time and XXX Orange Review

Hi Bear, It’s been a while. Today I am going to do a lipstick review. I don’t know why but I am addicted to lipstick nowadays....



Hi Bear,
It’s been a while.

Today I am going to do a lipstick review. I don’t know why but I am addicted to lipstick nowadays. I have many shade of pink lipsticks because I like the color of coral, it looks like a pure and innocent kind of color lmao
For 3CE Lip Lacquers I picked two shade: Show Time and XXX Orange. Actually, I want 3CE Lip Lacquer in Coral but it was out of stock so I bought the nearest color to it which is Show Time. And I picked XXX Orange just because I want another shade order than pink lol Orange will make your face look fresh right?
I really like the package, it looks chic and pretty.


3CE Lip Lacquare is a semi matte lipstick. It doesn’t dry up as quick as I thought it would. It looks glossy before dries into a semi matte lipstick. I don’t really like matte lipstick because it makes my lips crack and dry but this lipstick didn’t make my lips dry as it is semi matte lipstick.
I tried to wipe the lipstick using tissue and it came out right away, so it didn’t stay long, you need to reapply.

Another thing I really like about this lip lacquer is the pigmentation. It’s really pigmented and I really love it. The shade in Show Time is a really gorgeous shade of pink, perfect for a date or party. The shade in XXX Orange is really good too. I think I will use it when I want to hangout with friend because it makes my face look so fresh and bright I love it.

I applied on my lips with two ways: as a lip tint (center only) and full on.




So gorgeous right?

3CE or 3 Concept Eyes is currently my favorite makeup brand. They have many good make up products that match my skin well. Even though the price is a bit pricey but if the quality is good, why not?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images