Memories of Tohoshinki Time Tour at Nissan Stadium - Day 1 (081713)

Happy September Everyone~! I am back after a long time to post my story about the most precious moment this year. Do you know what...

Happy September Everyone~!

I am back after a long time to post my story about the most precious moment this year. Do you know what it is? 

I will tell you through this story.

This summer I planned to go to Japan to attend an event. Fortunately, just 2 months before the day, I heard the news that my favourite group in the whole world would held such a precious concert in Nissan Stadium! And the time of the concert is just close to my event so without thinking I asked Kaoru-chan to apply for bigeast lottery for me too since I am going. I was so lucky when we both won the tickets for Nissan stadium!! But she won for the 1st day only so I asked Emi-neechan to apply for public lottery and won again the ticket for the 2nd day! I was so happy and lucky! Haha

(My tickets for both days... I am happy!)




So, on Saturday, August 17, the first day of TOHOSHINKI TIME TOUR FINAL at NISSAN STADIUM,
I woke up late (9 o’clock) but I was just so calm (i don't know why... HAHA) at around 10 o’clock I ate my breakfast with Chi’s family. Then Chi and I went to the venue at around 12:00. The weather was so HOT! It was summer after all. The way to go to the venue was long, it took an hour, because Nissan Stadium is in Yokohama while I was staying in Kita-senju, Tokyo. In the train, I saw some people wearing Tohoshinki’s goods like Tshirt and Bag. They were going to watch the concert too! I smiled a lot thinking that indeed, Tohoshinki has many fans!

An hour later, we arrived at Kozukue station. And I just realized that it was not just some people but many people who were in the same train as me, were going to Nissan Stadium too!
So, we walked from the station to the venue for about 5~10 minutes. I could see the stadium even from the station because it was so near! Along the way to the venue, I saw some people open a stand selling food or Tohoshinki goods or drink. Since the weather was too hot, I drank a lot.


When we arrived at the venue, we quickly lined up for the goods since I want to buy some goods and afraid if it was sold out. A staff gave me a yellow paper as a sign to buy the goods (If you want to buy the goods you have to get this paper) and a pamphlet contains all the goods’ price. Maybe because I arrived in the afternoon (around 1~2 pm) so the line for the goods wasn’t too long. That day I bought many goods! I spent 18k yen for day 1 only! I was so broken (T__T) I wish I got Yunho’s signature on my receipt but I got Changmin’s instead…


(on the way to the venue)

(The goods on display...)

(I wish I got Yunho's signature...)
 


After that, we took some pictures on Tohoshinki 's board! It was so crowded! But I managed to take a picture of myself and the board~!^^





I received a LINE message from Kaoru-chan. She was already at the venue and waiting for me in Tohoshinki Senju so we went there. There were many booths such as food and drink and there was bigeast booths and cd/dvd too! I wanted to buy Takokimu (takoyaki with Kimchi) but I was still full. That takoyaki was the same as takoyaki in the secret code live tour 2009! Along with the ice cream too! Omg, it brought back many memories (T__T)

Finally I met Kaoruchan!! Omg she was so tall despite her age is younger than me… I envy… She was there with her friend and I was there with my friend too haha 
Oh! She gave me chocolate bar as a gift! Maybe she still remembered our conversation when I said I like chocolate! Ohh she is so kind...
I gave her a gift too, chocolate, noodle and a syrup! Hahaha. I hope she likes them but up till now I haven’t asked her yet if she has already tried the food or not…
Kaoruchan and I planned to take a purikura before but it seemed that it wasn’t possible at the concert so we just took a picture ourselves in the venue. Oh, we met Kaoruchan’s friend too! So we all took a picture together with Tohoshinki as a background (lol)

 (with Kaoru-chan...a tall, nice and sweet girl^^)

 
 (with Kaoru-chan and friends)


After that, we walked up to the stadium (the goods place was below the stadium) because Kaoruchan wanted to go to the toilet. And you know what? we lined up for the toilet too! (the line was so long! T___T)
The weather was so HOT and I quickly put on my Tohoshinki hat (which I had just bought) and rest our body while drinking and eating the food.
I ate my melon bread which was popular among high schoolers because it tasted so good.







At around 4 pm we were ready to go inside the venue. Chi’s gate was different from ours so she took a leave. She would seat with her mother. So Kaoru-chan, her friend and I went to East Gate. We entered the gate while showing our ticket and the staff would tear our tickets up and they also gave us Tohoshinki’s poster and the concert rule paper. Inside the hall, Kaoru-chan’s friend went to buy some food while I bought a mineral water since I was so thirsty. The mineral water was so expensive! 250 yen! Omg…
After that, we parted with Kaoruchan’s friend because her seat was different. She was in the second floor while my seat and kaoruchan’s were in the arena. We searched for Arena entrance and lined up. Some staff would standing at each entrance and we showed up our tickets before going in. Our seat was in Gxx arena (cencorred). After we found our seat, we got a bracelet fanlight which was already set up on our seat. Finished arranging our stuff, I took a look around the stadium and O.M.G it was so HUGE, BIG, HUGEEE.
I snapped a picture of the bracelet before the staff and the officers walking around checking for fans, because as you know, taking a pic or recording the concert was really prohibited.


(The line up for the toilet, in front of the arena entrance)

(the bracelet fanlight)

(The concert rule and Bigeast project)

(our seats for the 1st day in the arena, an hour before the concert started)

Are you wondering how the concert was going? I will tell you on next post! HAHA



WE ARE... T!


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. OMG I'm soooooo excited for 2018 Nissan stadium concert!
    But reading on the instructions for tickets purchasing, i'm slightly at a lost huhu~~ I hope I will get the ticket! ;">
    You're so lucky to have attended one of their Nissan concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envy with you...I really want to go to Tohoshinki concert too T_T

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images