Something new

Hello Appa, it’s been a while since I posted new entry. Okay, today it’s a good day. It’s holiday~!! I went to my parents’ house ...



Hello Appa, it’s been a while since I posted new entry.
Okay, today it’s a good day. It’s holiday~!!

I went to my parents’ house yesterday and my mom texted me that I should go to the other house since she was there. To tell the truth, I didn’t like the other house since I don’t live there. I live all my childhood’ life in the old house. My mom said that the key to the house was in her hand and she already locked the fence gate, I had no choice and went to the other house.
When I got there, my dad has arrived as well. He got me a surprise! You know what?! He gave a paper and when I read it, it was a statement that he bought a car. And you know what again?! It’s my new car!!
YOHOOO~~!!
I was so happy I smiled all day…
But when I asked where the car was, he said the car was still in the showroom. It need to be add the accessories, I don’t know what. So I have to wait for few days….
“Dad, what is the colour?”
“It’s black…”
“EH? I like white…”
But well, my dad already got me the black one so…… I couldn’t complain… I also don’t know if I can bring it to my landhouse…
Oh, Today I cooked again^^
As usual, I can only cook this dishes… Terung Balado
HAHA


I also cut my bangs and I MADE A MISTAKE!!!
I cut it too short! T^T


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images