Of a Paypal, Daddy and Nail Art

I bought vcc today. I really need that to verify my paypal. It was cheap actually but I didn't want to do a such complicated step so I ...

I bought vcc today. I really need that to verify my paypal. It was cheap actually but I didn't want to do a such complicated step so I tried to avoid using vcc. Well, in the end, I used that.

I hope My paypal get verified soon since I really really need that. Damn this apps! Too complicated! If only they use bank account too, it'd be easier. Not all the participations have paypal, you know.

Also, the funds is way expensive than before. If we compare euro and yen to IDR, it'll be cheaper in euro. 280euro is around 3.400.000 IDR. But the committee wants to use yen so we have to pay 50.400yen or around 5.300.000IDR. Isn't it more expensive!? I told you so.



Ahh....
I feel so guilty asking my mom to give me more money in such a short notice... All my fee for this apps is from my mom's. My father doesn't know that I'll join apps because he still doesn't want me to go to Japan. He is worried about the nuclear and tsunami etc. But still, I have to tell my father sooner or later. My mom told me to tell my father few days before I'm going.
Such a complicated way to go....


Despite of all that, I hope my paypal get verified so my registration is going well (*^_^*) my way to join apps and go to japan is going as plan \(^o^)/

Oh appa, I made this nail art by myself.
I tried to do it since I don't want to go to nail art shop yet.



Pretty messed up I know but this will do (^ω^)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images