Reminisce

Remember Jaejoong's tweet? When it snows I remember Hideaki Tokunaga-san's Yuki no Hana (snow flower or snowflake). How are yo...

Remember Jaejoong's tweet?

When it snows I remember Hideaki Tokunaga-san's Yuki no Hana (snow flower or snowflake). How are you doing? Tokunaga-san 

I searched for Tokunaga's blog and found an entry he posted 2 years ago...








Since it's in Japanese... I translated it...




The tears of Tohoshinki.... 

2010/09/10

Having met them for the first time is in 2009 FNS
At that time, I felt.... 
(What a beautiful and delicate five people, aren't they)

I have finished reading their book "Tears of TOHOSHINKI"
And what I felt after reading is...
 They had been through a lot of hardship and effort

That is why
They are able to attract many fans

Someday 
they revival...
I pray




I still remember the FNS 2009... I watched it live on TV..
My heart felt like going to exploded..
They sang so beautifully...
At that time... I wish it wasn't their last performance as 5...
It wasn't yes..
But now, they will be no longer tvxq as 5...



 .                         .
.                           .
.                           .
.                          .
 ..........      ..........









Just let me cry my heart out first...




 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images