Summer Holiday (1)

  So, this summer holiday is Taiwan. I'd like to post some experience I got when I was there. On Tuesday morning, I...

  So, this summer holiday is Taiwan. I'd like to post some experience I got when I was there.

On Tuesday morning, I arrived at (blablabla) Airport in Taipei.


After completed the administration and etc I didn't even remember, I checked my phone. I noticed the connection was good because it was automatically connected with the local provider. I quickly texted my father that I have landed safely.

 
 I asked Taiwanese what was the words (the connection) mean but I didnt understand her explanation. So I just thanks her because she said her english isn't that good. okay. I let it passed by.


Then I took a bus to the hotel, had the time to take picture here and there.
 

It was still early morning so most of the shops haven't opened yet... It kinda quite you know... A little bit same as in Japan..
After I arrived at the hotel and took a rest at the room, we looked around the town. And there was Cartier Shop. It reminds me of YunJae, tbh. haha.
Anyway, the weather is so HOT! very HOT! I sweat a lot. If you want to go outside in Taipei, you have to bring umbrella, a fan, sunblock, sunglasses. It was just THAT HOT. tsk, I don't like summer.
 My picture of that day. Right before going to sleep.
continued...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images