(fe)Male

Okay, for over 4 years I have known TVXQ, this is the first time I notice how beautiful Kim Junsu is ♡ U know, I used to think that Jaejo...

Okay, for over 4 years I have known TVXQ, this is the first time I notice how beautiful Kim Junsu is ♡

U know, I used to think that Jaejoong was the most beautiful one among TVXQ's members (tho all the members are gorgeous to death). Kim Jaejoonh is so beautiful with his big eyes, milky white skin and his small waist, he really passed to be a girl.

Kim Jaejoong

But now, I never know Junsu is beautiful too, I mean, too beautiful to be a man. These past few years, Whenever I read a fanfiction, I never failed to read YunJae, never choose Yoosu because I didn't feel the chemistry but now, I am craving some YooSu fics! All because of Kim Junsu!! Smitten! Haha

Junsu never failed to amaze me. I got fooled by him, three times!!!
All because of his beauty!


See these pictures below??
You would think it is a girl, when in fact, it was Kim Junsu~ ♡







Kim Junsu

ジュンスはホント美しいなー(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images