How To Apply For Tohoshinki's Ticket Lottery "Pre-reservation"

Hello dear, I am back with another post about Tohoshinki.

Hello dear,

I am back with another post about Tohoshinki.



As you have known, the two members of Tohoshinki are currently serving in Korean Army as a police and an active soldier for 2 years. But the absent of Tohoshinki doesn't stop their agency (-SM and Avex-) to gain money from Tohoshinki's fans, especially Bigeast -their official fanclub in Japan.
Through the bigeast website, avex announced that Tohoshinki would hold Tohoshinki Film Concert 2016 in April-November 2016 (and Tohoshinki Film Concert 2 in 2017). Of course Bigeast would buy it, including me.



In mid October I went to Tohoshinki Film Concert in Namba, Osaka. The price is cheaper than their actual concert so without thinking I bought two tickets for two show on saturday and sunday. Here I would tell you how I bought the ticket and how the concert was.

1. Ticket
I got an email from Bigeast Staff that they would held Tohoshinki Film Concert 2016 in several cities in Japan. At first I want to go to their concert in Tokyo but my friend said to go to Osaka instead.
First, you have to be a Bigeast Membership if you want to get an access to Bigeast Website. Here is the link https://bigeast.fc.avex.jp/ . Open the link and typed your membership number and password then click Login.

> Click チケット先行予約 (Pre reservation Ticket).

> Select and click the concert you want to attend, for example, Tohoshinki Film Concert 2016 ~TILL ~

> Read the content (in Japanese) and decide your concert date.

> Click the link provide in the content to buy your ticket:
For example:  
【お申込みサイトURL】
https://t.a-ticket.jp/toho17fm-till2fc


> After you click the link to a-ticket, you will be directed to the ticket site. 




> Select the date you have decided, for example, I choose March 18, 2017 Tohoshinki Film Concert in Makuhari Messe Event Hall, Chiba.

> Click 公演詳細 (Performance Detail)
A/N: Because the buying date have closed, I cannot show you in picture for the next step.

> Back to the page before and click 受付状況 (Status)

> Click 公演 (Performance) and select your concert location and date

> Click 席種 (Seating Type), there are 2 options:
1. スタンディング (Standing)
2. 1F スタンディング (1F Standing)

The different between those 2 options are standing type is on the ground floor with no seat, you have to stand the whole concert but it's closer to the stage, while the 1F standing is on the first floor with seat available, means you can seat but far to the stage.


>After you choose your seating type, scroll down and you have to choose your payment methods : 
1. ペイジー (Pay Easy) or 
2. セブンーイレブン支払 (Seven Eleven)
The total price is the ticket price + Service tax (inc. tax) + Transfer fee + System usage fee 

>Then, choose which way you want to get your ticket, there are 2 options again:
1. セブンーイレブン店頭発券  (Seven Eleven Store)
2. 配送  (Delivery)
The different is, via seven eleven store you can just go to Seven Eleven store nearest to you, show the clerk your 13 digit exchange ticket slip numbers, hand 108 yen to the clerk as the ticket issuance fee and violaaa, you get your physic ticket!

If you choose Delivery, the ticket will be sent to your address by mail, and additional delivery fee 620yen.

>After all of those, click 申し込む (Apply)

(A/N: all the steps is based on my exprience and my memory, I kinda forgot the exact step, sorry)

All you have to do after this is just pray. Pray that you win the lottery and get the ticket!

Please pay attention to the lottery announcement, usually it's 2 weeks after the buying time end. 

This is the example page if you win the lottery.





 Oh right, when I want to get the ticket in Seven Eleven Store, I was really clueless on how to exchange the ticket. I showed the clerk my order number (7 digits) but she refused because I have to show her the 13 digit exchange slip number . I really didn't know where I could get the 13 digits, until I clicked the > button (on the picture above) and viola, there was 13 digit exchange slip number! ohoho I was so stupid because I didn't read the procedure of how to exchange the ticket hahaha!
So, my tips is don't forget to click the > button before you show the 13 digits to the clerk.

The 13 digits is before this word 引換票番号 (redemption number)







So tohoshinki fans, good luck on your lottery ticket!


2. Exchange The Redemption Number to the ticket 


I choose the seven eleven store option on how I get my ticket. Because if I choose delivery method, I have to pay the delivery service 620 yen. That's why I chose Sevel store method which is way cheaper (I am on budget lmao).
So the step to get your physic ticket is:
1. Go to Sevel Eleven Store nearest to you (wherever it is, within Japan)
2. Go to the clerk and show them your 13 digits redemption ticket number
3. They will do their magic on the computer and you just have to wait
4. They will ask you to click 'OK' on the computer in front of you to state that you accept your ticket
5. Pay 108 yen per ticket (hand the money to the clerk)
6. They will ask you to sign your name on the receipt and violaa, your concert ticket is on your hand!






3. The Concert

Which I will be post in the next entry....




では,
bye bye

You Might Also Like

13 komentar

  1. Hello ^-^ my name is Melina and I'm from Mexico I want to know if you know or have the possibility to help me to buy a ticket to Tohoshinki's Tokyo Dome Concert 20/12/17 I want to travel to Japan so I can finally see a concert from them. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi melina,

      This time, balloting for ticket is a bit complicated because there is new rules where there is no seat number in the ticket, they will use barcode system and they may check ID to verify the ticket. So if the name of the ticket is different from the name in the ID, i am afraid you cannot enter the venue at all.

      Delete
  2. Omg thankyou so much for this! :)

    I'm Vonnie from Indonesia and I will buy a ticket from BE site for the first time ever >_< so excited!

    Like @Melina I want to go to TD on 20 and 21! I wish I can get the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vonnie,

      Have you applied the ticket? Because this time is a bit different. If you have any trouble in applying the ticket, feel free to ask me.

      Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Do you know what is the safest way to purchase ticket for 20/21 Dec 2017 concert in Tokyo dome? Btw,I'm fans from Malaysia and looking for more secure way to get the tickets rather than buying from third party online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply.
      The safest way to purchase ticket is apply the lottery ticket by yourself which required you to be a bigeast member. Or if you arent a member, you can apply for yahoo and sevel ticket.

      Delete
  4. Hi there, are you garunteed a ticket as a fanclub member and how many can you buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I am a bigeast member and you can apply for 4 tix max for each performance/day

      Delete
  5. Hey, I have a question. I want to buy one ticket from ticket.yahoo.co.jp to their "Tomorrow" concert here in December. Will I get an e-ticket and then will I have to exchange it for a real ticket in a Seven Eleven store? Or how does it work?
    Thank you so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you won the lottery ticket from yahoo ticket, you will get an email 2 weeks prior to the concert date. The email contains redemtion numbers where you have to exchange for the real ticket in Konbini (depend on the konbini you choose during the ticket lottery application: usually seven eleven or family mart).

      Delete
  6. Thank you! but then it means I can't just directly buy it? I mean now that there are few tickets left, a lottery shouldn't be needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you cannot directly buy it. Even for general selling, you need to apply for it and exchange it in SeVel or Familymart or any convenience store. Unless, there is direct selling at the venue (some of Tohoshinki concert has direct selling) where you can buy the ticket on the spot.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I think I got it. Thank you so much for taking your time to reply!

      Delete

Flickr Images