Hello February

The first day of February is started with my phone getting camera service. There is a purple tint with my camera. At first, from t...


The first day of February is started with my phone getting camera service. There is a purple tint with my camera. At first, from the day I bought this phone (September) I thought it was normal to have the purple tint in the camera but when I compared it with the other phone of the same type, there was no purple tint! I was so down... and sad. I wasn't this sad and down when I lost my iPhone. Maybe because I really want this phone back then so losing my iPhone (got stolen to be exact) is not making me so down... but this phone... is my beloved phone so far. Anyway, there is something wrong with my camera and so, I went to the customer service of HTC and asked about this purple tint. The clerk said it was common that my phone type have the purple tint because it was the first product to have ultra pixel. But I want to fix it, I said. And so I gave my phone to be serviced. He said it take a month more or less until I get my phone back. Hm... I will miss you One... I hope I can get a hold of you again sooner than a month!
So the first day of February, I can't use this phone but use the other phone...


My beloved phone...


Oh! I got a new stocking tattoo... and TVXQ! Tense Album :D


 This is the purple tint -.-

 

bow stocking tattoo :D

Sore De Ha...
Paipai~^^/

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images