In my eyes, there's you

My friend, Noburin whom I met in todome, gave me a present. One of her presents is this BIG tohoshinki glasses. It's too big I can...

My friend, Noburin whom I met in todome, gave me a present. One of her presents is this BIG tohoshinki glasses.
It's too big I can't even put it properly on my ears
But inside the glasses there are Yunho and Changmin so everyone who looks at my eyes would see Yunho and Changmin instead. Haha.
Oh I'll tell you something.
I met Noburin for the first time in tokyo dome so I didn't know her face. At the time we planned to meet, I had to find her but it was hard. She line me that she wore a  brown coat with green shawl and she was standing in front of the baseball store. I was searching for her when I spotted a woman with brown coat. I approached her because she looked like she was looking for someone too. So bravery I asked her.

Me: Excuse me.
She: Hai?
Me: Are you Noburin san?
She: No no. Are you Yuuka?
Me: No, I'm not.

Then, I excused myself...
It was so embarassing because I thought it was Noburin but not. Haha.
So I talked to Noburin on Line and said I was in front of Bigeast stall. And right in that moment we met! Noburin was the first one who recognized me and approached me. She was amazing!!
We talked for awhile. She was very kind and always reminded me to not catch a cold since the weather was bad and was raining that day and I wore mini dress. It was so cold...
We parted way because I had to meet Chisato in Omotesando. But I'd like to meet Noburin san again in one of JYJ's concert^^
それでは。
byebye~

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images