Spring Holiday

Hi bear, It's been a long looong loooong time since I have posted an entry on this blog. So much happened during this one year. I...

Hi bear,

It's been a long looong loooong time since I have posted an entry on this blog.
So much happened during this one year. I've graduated from my university and got another degree on my study. I also got a job as production spv in one of the best pharmaceutical industries in my country so life has been good but tiring so far.

In a week is March, a new season, new flower blossom. I didn't plan to get any holiday since I have to work but when I checked a ticket from this airplane, they have promotion so why don't I try to get advantage of it? besides I will have a week off from my work next month.

Can you guess where will I spend my spring holiday this time? (grin)
I will give you a penny (grin hard)



But the problem is, I haven't told my parent yet (sigh).




anyway, I am posting this in my office, at this hours (02:05 AM) yes, you read it right. I have night shift this week, just like a bats LMAO

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images