A present from my lovely sister

Hello appa, I haven't updated my blog for these past few days... There are a lot of things I want to write here, appa. But now, lets...

Hello appa,


I haven't updated my blog for these past few days... There are a lot of things I want to write here, appa. But now, lets talk about this one first. (^_^)☆

Last friday... I was mad at my sister because she didn't reply any of my messages. So when she called me at midnight , I didn't answer it immediately. Then, on the third ring, I answered.

You know, she sounded so in rush... But i was still mad so when she asked me a question and a favour, My answer was too long. Because i was still mad! (`_´)

The next day, we planned to go back home, meeting our parents. I waited for her in my rent place, until noon. She came along with her boyfriend. And the strange thing happened!





Her boyfriend, Fai, out of the blue said this to me,

Fai: Up, I want you to hug your sister.
Me: Huh? (´・_・`)
Fai: Hug her

I was trying to suppress my laughter, because I cannot hug anyone if it is an order xD but in the end, i hugged her.

Fai: and then, say thank you to your sister
Me: whuut? Why?

I started laughing here because i am a kind of people who is hard to express her feeling, even if its as simple as saying thank you. But for me, its hard because it's me.

But yea, i said thank you to her... Finally, after ten minutes i hesitated to said it (>_<)

After that, Fai handed me a present. I was like (´・_・`) what is this??

My sister was silently giggling. I wondered why, so I opened the present, and you know what??

It was iphone!!

I don't know why my sister gave me a phone but maybe because I once said to her that I was bored with my old phone.

I hugged her and laughed with her. Ah, my sister!!! Thank you for your present!!!!


Hours later, I was trying to type on my new phone. My sister was sitting beside me. Then, I remembered that I haven't said a proper thank you to her so..... I typed in my phone and showed her.


She then smiled and I hugged her.


"ありがとう。姉ちゃんが大好きっすよ☆"

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images