Holidays Japan #1

Hello my bear, Last holiday I went to Japan along with Lesa and I want to tell you all my experiences there. How should I start? ...


Hello my bear,

Last holiday I went to Japan along with Lesa and I want to tell you all my experiences there. How should I start?

A day before we took off, I fought with my mother… I was pissed off… but then I texted her , saying I was sorry. My mother called me and we talked… I don’t know why but we ended up crying together… it was really touching… mama…
Later on, she bought me these chocolates, saying “If you miss Indonesia… eat this…”

 
I also met Aunty Ayumi, my father’s older sister. We rarely met each other because she lives in different city and the distance between her city and my city is quite far. She was with her grandchild, Kadapi, he was really tall for his age… he was younger than me but I really am envious of his height…
Anyway, so on Monday, we went to the airport, entered the plane and took off. I didn’t know how long we were in the plane because I slept the whole time (we went at night) and by the time we arrived at the airport, the clock showed six in the morning. It was really cold… and I only wore a jacket…



 
Anyway, thanks god my friend (tomomi neechan) was already in the airport and she picked us up. We went to her house by taxi, and along the way, I kept looking outside the window’s car…
‘wow… the air in Tokyo is really fresh…’

When we arrived at Tomochan’s house, we were welcome by a very nice house, not big but also not small… she lives alone since she hasn’t married yet so she said she was happy we could stay with her for the time we were in Japan. She is really kind… I love her (as a friend of course)

Anyway, because we kinda tired, we let our bodies had their rest… after we got a good amount of rest (plus unpack) Tomochan asked us what would we like to do so we said we wanted to go to Yokohama to look at it before the concert, so we went there by train…
The ticket wasn’t that expensive as we chose the cheapest of it. We would like to reduce the outcome as little as possible. As soon as we arrived at Yokohama Shin, we went off to Yokohama Arena and saw the preparation of the concert.

 
It was really huge… and the glass were really clean… ah, such amazing building!
After we looked around, we decided to have lunch and we entered this restaurant and ate the food below. You know, I was really amazed by the service of Japanese’s shop. They kept bowing at us, saying thank you every time they do, such as when we came to the shop, when we would like to order, when they served the food, when we paid it, when we went out of the shop. They were never tired to say that. They were also kind, and we chat a little.


 
Before the sun left us and the moon came, we went back to Tokyo. We stayed at home because we need lots of energy for tomorrow’s concert so we practically just took a good night sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images